I am a bilingual (Polish/English) Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist (CBT), Compassion Focused Therapist (CFT) and a Mindfulness teacher with a background in psychology. I currently work for an NHS IAPT service and in private practice in Chorlton. I offer therapy and consultations to adults and young people and run training courses and group workshops.
WHAT I CAN HELP WITH
Are you or your loved ones experiencing emotional difficulties such as:
• Anxiety, excessive worry, panic attacks?
• Assertiveness or anger issues?
• Birth trauma or postnatal depression?
• Bereavement, prolonged grief, loss (death, miscarriage)?
• Disordered eating or eating disorders (bulimia, binge eating, anorexia)?
• Low mood, depression, lack of motivation, hopelessness?
• Low self-esteem, low self-confidence, shame, guilt?
• LTCs (long-term conditions) such as IBS, MS, tinnitus, fibromyalgia, CFS, diabetes, COPD, ‘long Covid’, ‘long cancer’?
• MUS/BDS (Medically Unexplained Symptoms / Bodily Distress Syndrome)?
• OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder)?
• Parental, adoption or attachment issues?
• Poor sleeping patterns, tiredness, irritability?
• PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), flashbacks, nightmares?
• Relationship issues?
• Social anxiety or health anxiety or specific phobias?
• Stress, burnout, emotional regulation issues?
• Trauma (birth trauma, medical trauma, bullying, community violence, childhood trauma, intimate partner violence, bereavement)?
• Or are you not even sure what the problem is…?
HOW I WORK
I specialize in providing evidence-based psychological therapy that is designed to help you understand where you are and how you can move forward. I will work with you by offering effective long-term coping strategies to break unhelpful behavioural patterns and help you make changes for life.
When working with your child, I will use clinically effective, creative and experiential techniques to help them understand the connections between the way they think and act and how they feel. I will help them address the issues they currently have and offer them skills and strategies they will be able to use to deal with future situations on their own so they can feel good and function well.
I offer no-obligation consultation/initial session, which you can book via phone, email or my website. I work on Saturdays (face to face) and via zoom.
My fee is £50 per 1-hour session. I offer a limited number of low-cost sessions for clients on a low income.
To find out more about the sessions, my experience, qualifications, approach and to book a consultation, visit www.lighthousepsychotherapy.com, email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07305 85 84 79.Tags: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Psychotherapy Posted by