I am a bilingual (Polish/English) Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist (CBT), Compassion Focused Therapist (CFT) and a Mindfulness facilitator with a background in psychology. I currently work for an NHS IAPT service and in private practice in Chorlton. I offer therapy and consultations to adults and young people and run training courses and group workshops.
WHAT I CAN HELP WITH
Are you or your loved ones experiencing emotional difficulties such as:
• Anxiety, excessive worry, panic attacks?
• Low mood, depression, hopelessness?
• Stress, anger, relationship issues?
• Poor sleeping patterns, tiredness, irritability?
• Parental or attachment issues?
• Low self-esteem, shame, guilt?
• Social anxiety or health anxiety or specific phobias?
• OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)?
• Nightmares, flashbacks, PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)?
• Chronic pain or long-term conditions?
• Disordered eating (bulimia, binge eating, anorexia)?
• Substance abuse, substance dependency?
• Or are you not even sure what the problem is…?
HOW I WORK
I specialize in providing evidence-based effective psychological therapy that is designed to help you understand where you are and how you can move forward. I will work with you to help you change how you think by offering you long-term coping strategies to break unhelpful behavioural patterns and help you make changes for life.
I offer no-obligation consultation/initial session, which you can book via phone, email or my website. I work on Friday afternoons (face to face) and via zoom.
My fee is £50 per 1-hour session. I offer a limited number of low-cost sessions for clients on a low income.
To find out more about the sessions, my experience, qualifications, approach and to book a consultation, visit www.lighthousepsychotherapy.com, email me @ email@example.com or call me on 07305 85 84 79.Tags: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Psychotherapy Posted by