Ms Aziza Kapadia Reg MBACP (Accred) Counsellor & Psychotherapist PG Dip, BA Hons
BACP Registered and Accredited Counsellor & Psychotherapist. Bupa Approved.
Therapy for individuals and couples
A safe and comfortable space for you to explore all feelings without being judged so you feel accepted, valued and understood. My approach is person-centred and non-directive. Extensive experience supporting people from diverse backgrounds on a range of issues:
• anxiety, depression and stress
• bereavement, grief and loss
• ethnicity, gender inc. dysphoria and sexuality
• relationship issues, breakdown and separation
• family issues, feuds and rifts
• workplace issues, change, redundancy
A welcoming and inclusive practice that is culturally sensitive and non-binary, LGBTQI affirmative.
I have been awarded BACP Accreditation. This means I have demonstrated a high standard of clinical knowledge and development and achieved BACP quality mark/ standard for experienced Therapists.